I've made two transfers before the deadline instead of my planned one. I've lost my nerve on Tzolis. I was expecting him to start, but so many others - including people better at predicting line-ups than me - are leaning towards Eze. So, with a spare transfer sitting there, it seems sensible to move to a safer option.
I've gone with Sangaré, the template pick. On the one hand it narrows the difference between me and everyone else, and stops me missing out on a value player. On the other it now means I'll only have one free transfer next week. Meaning only one extra Chelsea player.
I could do with Liverpool doing well later on today. If I'm sitting with two blanks before we even get to Saturday it might be a long weekend. Though, saying that, Bruno could save me again with another super Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment