Saturday, October 10, 2026

Bench Boosting ..without the chip

Don't worry, this isn't about Man City.

It's just regular ol' fpl content.

Here's my team..


I was planning to bench boost in GW6, but instead my bench is being boosted into the first team. With Davis and Szoboszlai coming in for the flagged Isak and Konsa.

Isak is definitely out. Konsa could possibly start, but as his upside isn't huge it's a nice opportunity to play Davis.

Isak being out makes next week's decision a little easier. I was toying with keeping Isak and going with him, Haaland and Joao Pedro up front. Now it looks like it'll be a straight swap for Haaland, with just Fernandes dropping down to free up the cash. Though with three free transfers I could drop Gabriel and Palmer instead.

I have no idea when the bench boost will be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment