Tuesday, September 28, 2021

FPL - GW6 Review

Nice week.

Gameweek Points: 58
Gameweek Rank: 677,888
Overall Rank: 366,719

I had a fair bit of luck. Pickford returning earlier than first thought made a nice difference. Him and Digne's clean sheet giving me a nice little differential against the pack. Raphinha playing and scoring was a huge uptick too. So it all meant a decent green arrow for me.

Now I've got a bit of thinking to do - and it all relates to defence. I really want to bring in some Chelsea and City defenders. It requires a little bit more cash than I actually have though. So I'm considering a minus 4.

I'm thinking about taking Trent Alexander-Arnold out, along with Digne, to bring in RĂ¼diger and Alonso. Then the following week I'll probably move Wan-Bissaka to either Dias or Cancelo.

Removing TAA is a gamble, but he has City this week; plus I still have my wildcard. So it's a question of whether I can make that extra cash count over the next five or six gameweeks. When I do hit the wildcard (probably around GW14) I'll no doubt go for my favoured combination of TAA and Robertson. So until then I'll be bucking my normal tendencies.

There are still a few days until deadline however, so perhaps my plans will morph some more before then.

Overall Points: 409
Overall Rank: 366,719

No comments:

Post a Comment