Thursday, April 15, 2021

GW31 Review - Wildcard Review

Successful wildcard?

Gameweek Points: 65
Gameweek Rank: 368,732
Overall Rank: 196,568

I was really pleased with how the wildcard worked out. I've left it as a question mark though, as firstly you can't really judge a wildcard after just one week, but also because there were some obvious negatives too.

The benefits are fairly obvious - getting Lingard, Iheanacho and Trent Alexander-Arnold in massively boosted me.

The negatives are;

 - Neto getting injured almost immediately
 - The Ings captaincy fail
 - Losing out to all the people who owned Salah and captained him

Again though, all things considered I'm still very much liking how I'm set up. I might just do Neto to Podence with my transfer this week. Keep it simple. (Soucek is also a potential option).

All my players have great fixtures this gameweek so I'm hoping for another green arrow now. I also shouldn't have to worry about Salah too much this week with most people captaining Kane.

Overall Points: 1933
Overall Rank: 196,568

No comments:

Post a Comment