Friday, April 2, 2021

GW30 Preview: Decisions

I've got a few headaches this week, though overall I feel I'm set fairly nicely for the gameweek.

I currently have Grealish benched, with Bale starting, though I'm not expecting Bale to start the actual fixture lol. So it feels a bit dim.

I'm also struggling with the captain. Currently it's on Fernandes. My default selection. With Spurs playing Newcastle however, and Leeds having a very nice fixture I'm starting to feel like I'm straying from the flock quite wildly. If in doubt it's Fernandes though. So I can't see me changing things this late. Unless I have a really sleepless night tonight.

As for my transfer it's been a little easier. Alonso in, Dunk out. I had just enough cash in the bank to make the move, so it was an irresistible punt.

I'm still planning on wildcarding in GW31 (just about, I'm flittering back and forth with that one too) so it's the perfect week to have a flutter ..and if he (or Cancelo) doesn't start I'll have Targett off the bench anyway, which wouldn't be a disaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment