Saturday, August 28, 2021

GW3 - Lukaku In

My GW2 was fairly average..

Gameweek Points: 61
Gameweek Rank: 2,625,888
Overall Rank: 841,081

Pickford, Digne and Wan-Bissaka did nothing for me again. Some returns from them this gameweek would be handy, as at the moment they're putting a dent in my potential score each week.

As per the title of this post I've removed Toney and brought in Lukaku. To fund the move I've downgraded Fernandes to Benrahma.

The fixtures aren't ideal for Lukaku just yet, but it feels like such an easy move. Chelsea are looking good, and in a team where it's hard to predict the line up Lukaku looks like the most reliable and the most explosive option. He's also captainable for that reason.

It's risky removing Fernandes, but as I noted at the beginning of the season I feel he's a bit expensive. I was very lucky to get his hattrick in the first week as I only had him in as options were limited. So perhaps I'm showing poor judgement again thinking I can go without him. I always tend to trust my gut though.

As for my team this week I'm starting Ayling for the first time this season, and I'm captaining Son.


Hopefully it goes well. After two very dull and templatey weeks I feel like my team is now starting to reflect my natural playing style a bit more.

Overall Points: 159
Overall Rank: 841,081

No comments:

Post a Comment