Tuesday, November 2, 2021

GW10 Review - Steady Ship

A super-tiny green arrow, so I can't have any complaints this week.

Gameweek Points: 48
Gameweek Rank: 2,617,729
Overall Rank: 251,543

I'm still quite pleased with my wildcard, my squad looks fairly solid. This week I may use one of my free transfers to switch Dias to Chilwell. I may then in the coming weeks bring back Dias; taking out Azpilicueta.

I'm still not fully confident with Toney, though he has Norwich at home this week, so at present I'm pleased to own him. Apart from that I'm fairly settled.

The big question now is do I bring in Kane or Son for ManĂ© before eventually switching to Ronaldo in December - which is still my plan. You'd think with Conte there'll now be a bounce, but I'm very happy owning ManĂ©. He's a great - and very reliable - differential.

At present I'm tempted to just do a one gameweek punt. Bringing in Son or Kane for that Norwich fixture in GW15, before getting Ronaldo for their fixture against Norwich in GW16.

I think this week I can take it easy though, and just sit back and watch.

Overall Points: 650
Overall Rank: 251,543

No comments:

Post a Comment