Sunday, November 21, 2021

GW12 Review - BAD week :((

Okay let's get this out of the way. It's like tearing a plaster off. Really calamitous week. My transfers didn't pay off, and I was doubly punished for last week's mistake of taking out Cancelo instead of Dias 😣😭

Gameweek Points: 52
Gameweek Rank: 5,504,745
Overall Rank: 419,280

You can see how early I'm posting today to try and get this over with. My bench points haven't even updated yet ..and they're badly needed, even if it is just 4 points.

The transfers I made were Mané and Toney out; Wilson and Son in. Toney scored and Mané got 12 points. Son and Wilson both blanked. On top of this I captained Son, so I missed out on captaining Salah. So with last week's Cancelo transfer I'm very much down. I haven't checked my red arrow, I don't even think it's fully updated yet, but I'm guessing it's a big one.

Anyway, I now have to regroup. Ideally I'd like to bring in Cancelo for Azpilicueta tonight to beat the price rise. However, with Raphinha missing out I might need to hold fire. Apparently Raphinha just had a virus, so I'm tempted to just ignore that and assume he starts next week. Ideally I'd rather not play Livramento against Liverpool, though it looks like Azpilicueta is perma-benched now anyway. So I might as well just make the Cancelo switch ..then switch off, and forget about fpl for a few days.

[Transfer done. First kneejerk transfer of the season. Hopefully it's not another transfer that comes back to bite me.]

Overall Points: 756
Overall Rank: 419,280

No comments:

Post a Comment