Monday, November 29, 2021

GW13 Review - On the slide..

Oooooooeehh, another awful week. Just 37 points. I'm struggling now. My rank has dropped to 580k, so I have some work to do 😟

Gameweek Points: 37
Gameweek Rank: 6,144,975
Overall Rank: 582,701

In many ways it wasn't as bad as last week. That one was frustrating. This one I don't feel so bad about. Son missing out was a bit unlucky. However, I also got a little bit lucky with my transfer, as bringing Cancelo in earlier could well have backfired with Chilwell missing out. Had I have waited I'd have probably kept Azpilicueta and taken Chilwell out instead. So the fact that Azpilicueta didn't play got my rash decision off the hook a bit.

I was also tempted to bring in Reece James for a hit, but refrained; and again that worked out with him just getting the one point. The problem is I'm now priced out of getting him with the price changes; so I'll probably go for Alonso instead with my free transfer. Which I don't mind too much.

I currently have Son captained for these midweek games. That could change over the next 24hrs, but I think I'll stick with it. My differential players all have decent fixtures this week as well. So I'm hoping for a pick-up. I need it.

Overall Points: 793
Overall Rank: 582,701

No comments:

Post a Comment