Wednesday, March 23, 2022

GW30 Review: Top 100k ..finally

In the end the free hit did pay off, and it propelled me into the top 100k.

Gameweek Points: 73
Gameweek Rank: 259,279
Overall Rank: 82,082

I'll keep it short, as it's quite a while until the next deadline and I'm not 100% certain what my plans will be. So I'll just bask in my five digit rank while I have the chance and hope it continues.

Currently I'm thinking about keeping Son in for the next two fixtures - i.e. going without Salah. Meaning I won't have Salah for the scary Watford home fixture, but also the less scary City away tie. I can then use my free transfer to bring in Calvert-Lewin for Jimenez. With Everton's poor form and Calvert-Lewin's recent injury history this doesn't fill me with confidence, but it does mean I'll get an extra game this week. Plus potentially two more extra ones later on.

Gambling against Salah again feels foolish though, so fortunately I have plenty of time to think things over.

I'll probably be using my second free hit in GW33.

Overall Points: 1973
Overall Rank: 82,082

No comments:

Post a Comment