Wednesday, March 2, 2022

GW27: Top 100k just about visible now..

..thanks to another decent week.

Gameweek Points: 59
Gameweek Rank: 788,122
Overall Rank: 128,599

Bringing Son in paid off nicely. This was always potentially going to be a hard week for me, what with me not opting to use a chip to navigate it. So to get a green arrow is a huge bonus.

It's now a question of what I do for GW28. Bench Boost is a definite option, but it's a tough call. I'm currently leaning towards saving the bench boost until later, but I'll have a strong bench this week even if I use just my one free transfer. My bench as it stands will be Pope, Laporte, Bowen and Maupay. I'll be kicking myself if those players pick up a decent amount of points and I don't use it, but at the same time if Cancelo and/or Laporte get rotated it'll be equally annoying if I do hit the button.

With double-games there's less chance of players completely missing out through rotation, so using it in a week where Man City double is the most appealing course of action at the moment. So it might be best to wait. Either way I'll make my mind up about all this later in the week.

Overall Points: 1713
Overall Rank: 128,599

No comments:

Post a Comment