Monday, March 18, 2019

Fantasy Premier League: GW31 Review

I'm really in the zone at the moment. At least as much in the zone as you can be randomly selecting footballers each week. Captaining Mané, not owning Salah. Another green arrow. All good.

Gameweek Points: 56 (-8)
Gameweek Rank: 180,378
Overall Rank: 35,523
(click to enlarge)

My transfers all went well with the exception of Azpilicueta (Chelsea are looking very underwhelming at the moment). Anderson got his first return in weeks. Firmino got a useful little assist and Mané obviously came in with a nice double-digit haul.

My defence is continuing to do very little - 7 points between 5 players including the keeper this week. Last week it was likewise 7. So not too good. Three at the back seems like a good idea for GW32. However, with it being a double gameweek, and therefore free hit time (!) , I have no idea how I'm going to line up.

I'll probably wait until next week before I start really thinking about my free hit side. It's quite fun having the freedom to just pick a completely fresh team. So I'm just going to enjoy it. I'll do a post next week explaining my picks. Maybe one where I just list all the players I've selected, and then highlight why I've chose them.

Overall Points: 1,837
Overall Rank: 35,523

No comments:

Post a Comment