Monday, March 11, 2019

GW30 Review - 90 Points ! :D

Once again Saint Sterling has shone his holy light on my FPL team. 42 points from my captain. Very nice!

(..venerating this image will protect
your FPL assets)

Thanks to Sterling I also had a huge rank increase. Jumping into the top 50k. Hopefully this good fortune continues.

Gameweek Points: 90
Gameweek Rank: 47,905
Overall Rank: 47,564
(How my GW30 went)

Bringing in Maddison paid off, with him bringing home an assist. I could have had a really good week if I'd have made the Pogba to Mané switch. It would have took me past the 100 mark. Hopefully he'll continue this form when I do bring him in for gameweeks 31 and 33.

I've been very lucky with Vardy. Returns in every game since I brought him in. Jiménez has likewise continued to do the business. In contrast my defensive players all provided poor returns. I wonder if it's time to start going five across midfield and just three at the back.

I'll be making 4 transfers ahead of GW31, so I'll definitely have to post another full article before then. So I'll leave this one here.

Overall Points: 1,789
Overall Rank: 47,564

No comments:

Post a Comment