Friday, March 15, 2019

GW31 Preview

I've pulled the trigger. Four transfers. Mané, FirminoAzpilicueta and Anderson all in. That last one of Anderson wasn't really planned. I was going to go for Fraser, but his minor knock has put me off. I had just enough cash for Anderson, so thought I might as well go for it. His form has been poor, but I like the look of his games and I'm reasonably confident he'll at least earn me my 4 points back.

(My team for GW31)

There's not much point in sharing my bench as none will be involved this week, so it's just a case of hoping all my first eleven start. The big worry is that I don't have Salah. Then again this is my main worry every week and so far it's been largely fine. Here's hoping that continues.

Making four transfers means I'm already down 8 points, so that's not ideal. However, given that the players I'm bringing in will play both this week and GW33 it seems to make sense. Any sort of green arrow this week will be difficult though. A Newcastle clean sheet and a Salah blank would be beautiful, but both look quite unlikely given the games. So it's probably just a case of hoping I can consolidate my position.

No comments:

Post a Comment