Tuesday, September 29, 2020

(GW3) Review

I was actually quite pleased with this week, despite the captaincy blank. Seven points above the average and a green arrow. So all good.

Gameweek Points: 50
Gameweek Rank: 1,910,262
Overall Rank: 870,649

Bamford hit the net yet again. It's also looking like he's more nailed to stay in the team too, so I'm very pleased with that. Likewise the Liverpool back three paid off again. Van Dijk didn't return this week, but a goal and a clean sheet in his first three games is more than I expected, so I feel like those three are ticking along nicely.

My midfielders disappointed, but I'm not hugely concerned. Man City were poor. However, I'm still confident they'll get lots of attacking returns going forward, so I'll be leaving the armband on De Bruyne for GW4.

I didn't intend to leave Aubameyang in my side for this long, but now I have other fires to put out I'm quite happy to just leave him in there for the foreseeable future. I'll probably do Son to another City player with my transfer this week.

Son's already dropped in price, so I'm not in a rush to do anything just yet and will probably just wait until Friday to hit the button.

My transfer of Werner to Calvert-Lewin last week paid off quite nicely as well I should add. So that's another plus.

Though my overall rank isn't anything to write home about I feel like I'm making some good calls so far this season and I think the balance of my team is quite decent. Going forward Mitrović and Adama Traoré are the two players I'm not entirely confident in. I also need to start bearing in mind penalties a bit more, what with the ridiculous number being awarded.

At the moment Fernandes is the one player I'm quite eager to own. I'm not entirely sure how I'll get there though.

I'll do a little post later in the week with my updated team for GW4 :)

Overall Points: 178
Overall Rank: 870,649

No comments:

Post a Comment