Wednesday, January 6, 2021

GW17 Review ..and free hit now active

A very weird and average week. Eight points above the average, but a red arrow of about 5k places. If just one of my two keepers had managed to start that might have bumped me into the greens lol

Gameweek Points: 64
Gameweek Rank: 2,500,414
Overall Rank: 233,804

I had to laugh when I got up on New Year's Day to find Ederson flagged. I think I made the transfer at about 4 o'clock in the morning New Year's Eve. I'm not even sure when the news broke that he'd be missing, so perhaps I should've done a bit more research. I wasn't quite in the perfect frame of mind though.

I still feel it'll be a decent move however. He should be back for the double gameweek, and the games, along with the three that follow, look like they have good clean sheet potential.

The real disappointment this week was the Liverpool blank. I was hoping for a bit more than 5 points from Salah, Robertson and TAA going into that final game. In fact, I needed a swing of 23 points going into it to win my cup game 😅 The guy I was up against also had Salah, but nevertheless I still had a secret hope that Robertson, TAA and Che Adams could somehow turn it around.

As it turned out Coufal coming off my bench for Adams got more points than my three Liverpool players combined.

Fair play to the guy who beat me, he had a decent week, getting 77 points in total. He also had a better team name than me - "Cheers, Son's Crying" - lol. So I was dumped out in style.

Free Hit Active

I finally have the free hit active too. I'll be toying around with things now until next Tuesday. I'm currently looking like this;


No Kane at the moment, which would be a gamble. I feel like I need the cash spread around a bit though. Plus Villa are half decent, so I'm not sure about the double up.

Plenty of free time to move things around though. Especially now it's another national lock down ..arrrgghhhh!!

Overall Points: 1024
Overall Rank: 233,804

No comments:

Post a Comment