Tuesday, February 9, 2021

GW23 Review: Another Red Arrow !

One point below the average. 47 thousand places below where I was before the gameweek started 😭

Gameweek Points: 57
Gameweek Rank: 4,647,788
Overall Rank: 178,076

More tears.

It actually wasn't too bad all in all. Liverpool continuing to damage me. My expectations were low anyway what with having six players in that game (I was secretly hoping in vain for a 0-0). So in some respects I dodged a bullet.

I was a little unlucky with the Wilson injury. He looked really sharp in the opening 25 minutes, with one great finish chalked off, quite correctly, for an offside. However, I also got a little lucky missing out on Soucek's red card ..finally me benching him has paid off.

Transfers.

I'm now firmly focused on my transfers. It's a little frustrating having to wait to see how the fixtures fall, but at least we'll have the FA Cup ties done by Thursday.

Ideally I'd like to downgrade Son to upgrade Wilson. Possibly getting Grealish in the process.

It was good having Son at the weekend, but Spurs made hard work of the game, so that doesn't give me high hopes for future fixtures. Even with Kane back. If Spurs get a double though it'll be hard to lose Son, so I'll have to wait and see.

We now know that West Ham will have a game in GW29 however, meaning I'll probably be keeping Soucek and Antonio.

So the picture is gradually taking shape.

Overall Points: 1422
Overall Rank: 178,076

No comments:

Post a Comment