Friday, May 14, 2021

FPL: GW35 Review - GW36 Preview

Fairly good week, though Salah and Jota scoring last night really dented my rank rise.

Gameweek Points: 120
Gameweek Rank: 509,097
Overall Rank: 107,174

Bamford getting 9 was a real bonus. To get so many points from my three Liverpool defenders was also pretty fortunate. So I have to be pleased with the week. I'm edging ever closer to the top 100k, but without Salah it's looking like it might be a struggle to make the leap.

Plus I've just taken a minus 4 to bump up my player numbers to eleven, so I'm already down on this (potentially) difficult week.

The moves I've made are Veltman to Digne and Vardy to Calvert-Lewin. I actually currently have the armband on Digne too (!). Surely a clean sheet is highly likely against Sheffield United. I'll happily take a 6, doubled to 12 for captain this week. Then just hope Salah doesn't exceed that by much.

Also apparently Digne and Calvert-Lewin both went down injured at points in their game last night. I didn't see the game, but they completed the full 90, so hopefully it isn't an issue. It sows another big seed of doubt though.



Seeing my team on paper doesn't fill me with confidence. The midfield of Podence, Bale and Lingard in particular looks a little flimsy. They do all at least have potential though. So hope springs eternal.

Overall Points: 2232
Overall Rank: 107,174

No comments:

Post a Comment