Friday, May 21, 2021

FPL: GW37 Review...

Luckily I've turned it round somewhat.

Gameweek Points: 67
Gameweek Rank: 249,581
Overall Rank: 120,148

The Mahrez transfer didn't quite pay off, as I would've had Lingard's 7 points instead. Plus an extra transfer for this last week. I'm also not expecting Mahrez to start in GW38 with the Champions League final on the horizon. Though it's hard to second guess things.

Still a very nice week however. The Salah blank meaning I've been given a reprieve and been allowed to go into GW38 with the top 100k (just about) in sight. Another blank this week would be lovely.

It's now just a case of what to do with my final transfer of the season.

I'm pretty certain I'll be taking out Fernandes. Surely they won't risk him so close to a Europa League final. I'll probably just bring in Raphinha to replace him.

With it being the last week I'd like to bring in someone a bit more leftfield, but nothing pings out at me. Son's also an option, but they play Leicester, and Leicester still have something to play for.

On the last day of the season it always seems like there's quite a few high scoring games. So ideally you want to hit one of them. It's so difficult to predict though. Maybe I should just put Son in and hope that game blows up.

I still have the captaincy on Bamford too !

Overall Points: 2324
Overall Rank: 120,148

No comments:

Post a Comment