Saturday, December 4, 2021

GW14 Review - Uptick

Given my last few weeks I'm quite pleased with this one. In hindsight I should've captained Salah, but I can't complain too much with Son getting a goal. (As I sit typing this I now have Son captained for GW15 as well.)

Gameweek Points: 68
Gameweek Rank: 2,408,289
Overall Rank: 561,372

Goals from Dias, Raphinha and Wilson helped. I'm now simply rolling my transfer this week. It's actually the early hours of Friday night/Saturday morning as I type this - I haven't even seen today's team news. So with these gameweeks coming round so fast I'm struggling to keep up. It's certainly much more fun though than having to wait for the games to come round.

My one little decision, other than the captaincy, is now whether to start Hwang or Livramento. I'm even considering Antonio for a benching. Currently I have Hwang benched though.

My plan is still to bring Ronaldo in for GW16. I didn't see the United game last night, but Ronaldo getting goals is promising. I'll then have a decision to make about which cheaper midfielder to bring in when I downgrade Son to make the switch. That's a tricky one, and my options are a little limited.

Overall Points: 861
Overall Rank: 561,372

No comments:

Post a Comment