Friday, December 31, 2021

GW19 + 20 Review - Even-stevens

Bad week / good week ..and it all worked out in the end.

GW19:
Gameweek Points: 32 (-4)
Gameweek Rank: 5,358,038
Overall Rank: 469,757


GW20:
Gameweek Points: 59
Gameweek Rank: 466,145
Overall Rank: 328,196

Obviously a lot of people went with the Free Hit in GW19, and it was a good week to use it. City netting six and Arsenal scoring five meant there was plenty of upside. I missed out sadly :(

The one bright point was that the two players I brought in - Son and Bowen - both returned, so that was a silver lining. Especially as both went on to drive my comeback in GW20.

My GW20 green arrow was pretty much identical to my red arrow of GW19, so it really was even-steven. I have to be happy really, as I've came through these two weeks and kept the Free Hit. Meaning I now have two to utilise going forward. There's just this final round of New Year's games to go now, and I think I'm set up fairly nicely (hopefully). If I could sneak past the 300k mark it would be a good way to round things off before the second half of the season starts proper.

I'm planning on just using my triple-captain for what looks to be double-GW22 after the little break - I'll probably go with Trent. There's still a lot of dust to settle though, so I have nothing set in stone just yet. I'm still not sure what I'll do with this week's transfer too. If there's no extra news however I'll probably just switch out Mendy for David de Gea. Keep it simple.

Overall Points: 1193
Overall Rank: 328,196

No comments:

Post a Comment