Saturday, February 12, 2022

GW24 Review: Steady As She Goes

Decent week, no complaints.

Gameweek Points: 72
Gameweek Rank: 1,358,480
Overall Rank: 229,131

The safety captaincy of Cancelo sort of paid off and sort of didn't. Personally I was quite pleased - it seemed sensible to take the almost guaranteed clean sheet, so it felt vindicated in a way. However, I can't really claim victory when both Jota and Bowen outscored him.

It was good to get captain points either way though.

I'm now fully focused on the weeks ahead. Especially so this week ..and I'm just about to make my transfers. I should really wait until the morning, but that would mean setting my alarm clock, so I'll just hit fire now.

I'm bringing in Pogba and Maupay for Gray and Calvert-Lewin. I don't feel great taking Calvert-Lewin out before Leeds, bit it's the only way I can free up the cash to get Pogba. Plus, ideally I'd rather not have Everton players in place by GW27 as they face City - conversely Maupay and Pogba will have decent fixtures that week.

It does mean I'll be forced into a minus 4 next gameweek when I get Salah back however (I'll be downgrading Ronaldo to Weghorst most likely). Hopefully all these extra games I'm getting will win that back though.

Overall Points: 1443
Overall Rank: 229,131

No comments:

Post a Comment