Wednesday, February 16, 2022

GW25: Time To Gamble ??

Another good week, and another solid-looking green arrow.

Gameweek Points: 69
Gameweek Rank: 839,900
Overall Rank: 201,354

Ronaldo came good in the end, so that pulled me over the line; though Fernandes scoring late in injury time dampened his effect. I'd have happily taken that at the start of the week however.

Maupay and Pogba also outperformed Calvert-Lewin and the injured Gray too, which was nice. Meaning my transfers didn't backfire the way I feared they might.

No Salah.

I'm now pondering the unthinkable ..going without Salah.

My original plan was to bring him in for a minus 4, along with a double gameweek striker. Taking out Ronaldo and Jota.

I really like the look of this team just the way it is though:


Leeds are awful defensively, so I like the idea of having Pogba and Ronaldo - even though both could potentially not start. They could be big differentials. They also have Watford in blank GW27. So if I just leave things as is I can use two free transfers in GW28 to bring in Salah and take them both out then.

I also like the idea of bringing in Cornet for Jota in GW27 as a potential captain option.

It is Salah though, and going without him in this gameweek of all weeks is a massive, massive gamble.

It could destroy my season.

Overall Points: 1512
Overall Rank: 201,354

No comments:

Post a Comment