Friday, November 8, 2019

Fantasy Premier League: Gameweek 12 Preview

Surely this week can't be as bad as last!

I've made my two transfers. So my team looks a little better, or at least feels a little better anyway.

I was going to bring in both Chilwell and Pereira. However, I'm now bringing in Chilwell and Alderweireld. My thinking is partly based on the games both teams have this week - Leicester have Arsenal, whereas Spurs are home to Sheff Utd - but also on the fact that the cheaper value of Alderweireld means I'll be able to bring Abraham in for Pukki in one move next gameweek.

I still like the idea of the Leicester fullback double up though, so that's definitely an option going forward.

I've struggled with my captain choice this week. I'm going with Salah, but I've been considering Sterling ...and even Pukki (!) Salah seems the sensible option though given Liverpool are at home.

(Line up for GW12)

Hopefully I can get more than 28 points this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment