Monday, November 4, 2019

GW11 Review - Arghhhh!!!

Hellish, hellish gameweek.

Gameweek Points: 28
Gameweek Rank: 6,598,924
Overall Rank: 1,575,334
(don't look ..bad team)

I've dropped a million places ! 😧

Where do you start? Basically everyone had a bad week with the exception of Robertson and Jorginho - and Jorginho got a yellow card which now means he's out for GW12 lol

The final nail in the coffin was Everton's goal in the 97th minute which wiped out my Gazzaniga clean sheet.

Fortunately I at least have two free transfers this week. Though I think I probably need about 5 or 6 to fix things.

  • Otamendi needs removing
  • Alsonso needs removing
  • Pukki must go
  • Cantwell too

Actually, that's just 4 lol. So maybe not so bad. Should I stick with Salah though? I really could do with rejigging the whole team. Perhaps I should do an imaginary wildcard and try to aim towards that over the coming weeks.

*************************

UPDATE.

I've had a little look at doing a wildcard team (not that I actually have a wildcard sadly). With Son now suspended I actually don't feel like my current team is that far from where I want to be. Ideally I would have Alexander-Arnold instead of Van Dijk, and Abraham instead of Pukki. Then on top of that it's just a case of jigging my other defenders about.

I'll probably bring both Chilwell and Pereira in this week. Doubling up on Leicester full backs. I can give Pukki the Watford game, then go from there.

I think I'll be aiming for something along these lines. Which would only take 4 transfers.

(With Hayden just being an enabler to
get Abraham really)

Overall Points: 567
Overall Rank: 1,575,334

No comments:

Post a Comment