Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Fantasy Premier League: GW13 Review

Well, gameweek 13.

Gameweek Points: 50
Gameweek Rank: 3,409,444
Overall Rank: 2,036,734
(click to enlarge)

One point above the average this week, and a minor rank drop. I'm quite pleased though as my previous couple of weeks have been pretty dreadful. So this feels like I'm stopping the rot.

My Salah to Son transfer paid off quite nicely. I also finally got some points from Pukki. Just a humble assist, but very nice anyway.

I'm now planning on bringing in TAA for PVA. Initials for initials. After that I can then look at what I'm going to do about Jorginho and Pukki. Even after the TAA transfer I'll have 2.6m left in the bank. So it's a question of whether to upgrade the fourth mid or upgrade the striker. I quite like the idea of bringing in Maddison, but that would limit my options up top. I'll have a good chunk of time to think about it though. So it's all good :)

Overall Points: 658
Overall Rank: 2,036,734

No comments:

Post a Comment