Friday, February 7, 2020

GW26 Preview.

Thanks to the "winter break" this week's fixtures will be spread out over the next 10 days.

I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.

I have decided that I'll be bringing in Jimenez and not Ings though. This feels like a big risk, but my instinct is overriding my common sense. I want Jimenez in my team. Ings, in spite of the incredible run of fixtures, just doesn't inspire the same confidence in me.

I'd like to say I'm bringing in Jimenez because he doesn't blank in GW31, but in truth it's highly, highly likely I'll be free hitting that week anyway.

I'm going to roll next week's transfer to have two for GW28. I'll be downgrading De Bruyne to bring in Vardy. I may bring in someone who definitely blanks GW31 for my cheaper midfield option. Just in case I can get through GW31 without using a chip. There'll have to be some big shocks in the FA Cup quarter finals though for that to happen.

As well as bringing in Jimenez this week I'll be captaining De Bruyne (better make the most of him). I'm also hoping that Mahrez and Son can have good weeks for me. I think I need at least one to haul to have a really nice gameweek. I've reached the point where I'm not really expecting anything from Maddison though. To be fair he has been very involved in games recently, and still gets a fair few shots away, but it just doesn't seem to be happening at the moment. So anything from him will be a huge bonus. Likewise with Pereira. Wolves will be a tough game for Leicester ..we'll have to wait until next Friday to find out how tough though :(

(It just looks so much better with
Jimenez in there)

No comments:

Post a Comment