Friday, February 28, 2020

GW28 Preview. Blanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few too many exclamation marks there, but I've just spent the entire week waiting to transfer Vardy in. So it's a relief to finally get that done and start the gameweek proper.

My one main issue now this gameweek is Digne, who has a yellow flag. There doesn't seem to be any clear info, so my feeling is that he'll miss. Meaning I'll most certainly need Greenwood to get at least some game time.

Neto probably won't start either, but I'm expecting he'll come on at some point. And I'll certainly take that this week.

(click to enlarge)

I do like the look of this team with Vardy in it though. With three Leicester and also Cantwell I'm going to be really dependent on tonight's game however. So weirdly by 10 pm tonight I'll have a fair idea of how my week's going.

I've still only got Vardy as vice-captain, which will take the edge off if I don't get any returns tonight. I was a little tempted to give him the captaincy, but I just feel TAA is the more sensible option. A clean sheet isn't immensely likely away to Watford, but it's hardly unimaginable. Then on top of that you also have a very real potential for an assist or a goal.

Captaincy could be especially huge this week, so I'm really hoping for TAA returns ..and a Salah blank (sorry Salah owners, but we're in a rank war right now! No time for sentiment!).

Anyway, not long 'til kick off now. Hopefully it'll be an entertaining weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment