Tuesday, February 4, 2020

GW25 Review.

48 points, 1 point above the average, but a red arrow :(

Gameweek Points: 48
Gameweek Rank: 3,473,590
Overall Rank: 290,984
(click to enlarge)

Not a huge red arrow though. So it wasn't too bad :)

It does mean my good run of green has came to an end though.


I was actually quite pleased with my tally by the end of the week. Given that I didn't have Salah (who earned 32 points for the multitude who had him as captain) I feel like I dodged a potentially damaging week. If Salah continues like this though I'm not too sure how much longer I'll be able to withstand the damage that will inevitably come.

Saying that, the three Liverpool clean sheets were great and having those three in my team has been a constant source of points over the last few months. It just means that I then need a big midfielder that Salah owners don't have to match Salah. Can anyone match him though?

Son scored again. That was a huge bonus. It's now a contest between him and De Bruyne for my captain choice this upcoming gameweek. It's currently on De Bruyne - at home to West Ham should be a great fixture for him. Son away to Villa is also quite tempting though.

Salah will have Norwich away 😟

Also Dubravka got 7 points against Norwich at the weekend. That was very welcome. So the transfer paid off. With this week's transfer I'm still not sure who to bring in for Haller. My instinct is saying Jimenez, but the Ings fixtures are just superb. Also Ings is cheaper too. So I may factor my future transfers into the decision.

I'll post a preview for GW26 closer to the deadline.

Overall Points: 1410
Overall Rank: 290,984

No comments:

Post a Comment