Friday, June 26, 2020

Fantasy Premier League: GW31+ Review

Another good solid week.


Gameweek Points: 76
Gamweek Rank: 1,339,528
Overall Rank: 171,629
(click to enlarge)

The average was fairly high - 62 points. So my green arrow was rather minor. Just about 3,000 places. My defence powered me through the gameweek, as my midfield somewhat disappointed. Bringing in Richarlison, Pogba and Fernandes didn't pay off, especially as it meant taking out De Bruyne. Obviously Martial bagged a hat-trick this week, so he was the one to own, and I definitely missed out there.

The silver lining was captaining Son. 12 points wasn't a huge haul, but given I could've easily went with Fernandes it goes down as a nice little bonus.

I'm now thinking about GW32+. It isn't a great eleven at the moment given it was originally picked to maximise the bench boost in GW30+ (I'm going to wildcard GW33+). So I'm not wholly confident about this week. Saying that though I was struggling to decide where my single transfer would be used. There are plenty of players I'd like to take out, but looking at the fixtures not too many in similar price brackets I'd like to bring in.

That decision has been taken out of my hands a little bit now though as Guaita has a yellow flag. Therefore to cover for that potential absence I'm probably just going to bring in Martinez for the injured Leno. This move will set me up nicely for the wildcard too, as I wanted to have two playing keepers just to cover any potential injuries or rotations. Martinez is the obvious choice for back up simply because he's so cheap.


This is how it's looking at present. Three rotation risk Manchester City players. Two Sheffield Untied defenders starting against Spurs. Nketiah a potential rotation risk, even after his goal last night. Barnes likewise not exactly nailed on for a start right now. So I could have some problems getting a decent rank this week.

I really need Aubameyang to deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment