Wednesday, June 17, 2020

FPL GW30+ Preview !

O'Connell, who I had in for Sheffield United is now red-flagged. Fortunately I had the extra £0.2m in the bank to bring in Lundstram. The first time I've owned him this season, so hopefully he plays and bangs.

I'm now just about to go through my final little routine of Google searching each player in my team to check if there's any salient team news. Very boring, but necessary. Hopefully there won't be anything that means a full revamp.

*sometime later*

..all done

Nothing especially worrying, so I think I'm set now. Obviously given the circumstances it's difficult to have certainty about any player. Especially when many of the games are much later in the week.

(click to enlarge)

Bench boost active. Sterling captain.

I have Guaita in now for Reina. Bringing in Samatta as my third Villa player. I really didn't fancy having two Villa defensive options. So I switched it round a bit. With Palace playing away it isn't great, but they concede so few goals Guaita feels like the sensible choice.

My other two single gameweek players are Van Dijk and Barnes. Again, I'm quite happy with these options, as both are very capable of getting me some points. Hopefully they'll both be nailed on to start as well.

All eyes on the team sheets now. 👀

No comments:

Post a Comment