Tuesday, June 23, 2020

GW30+ Review - 112 Points :DDD

Well, a very nice gameweek 30+. The bench boost certainly paid off.

Gameweek Points: 112
Gameweek Rank: 110,261
Overall Rank: 174,925
(click to enlarge)

Very pleased with how this week went. The bench boost wasn't perfect, but I definitely cannot complain. Mahrez, De Bruyne and Sterling all did well. Which was then topped up by a smattering of sixes and sevens elsewhere.

My forwards fared quite badly, but even then I don't have too many regrets. Nketiah got game time and Aubameyang is always a decent pick. It was only really Samatta that can be considered a true mistake. I knew very little about him when I picked him and I guess in hindsight it would've been more sensible to go with a single gameweek player guaranteed to start. Still, I'll happily take the two points.

I was especially pleased with the Guaita six points, what with him just having the one game. So that pick was quite satisfying.

The Egan red card and Leno injury were mildly annoying, but overall I think loading up on double gameweek players paid off. Even with Grealish, who didn't perform well, I at least got four points. Which I'd normally happily take in a standard week. So doubling up kind of mitigates against getting the ones, twos and zeros that you normally end up with.

The deadline for gameweek 31+ is now just five hours away. So I better get cracking with my free hit team!

Overall Points: 1723
Overall Rank: 174,925

No comments:

Post a Comment