Friday, March 5, 2021

GW26 Review / GW27 Preview

A poor double gameweek for me, but strangely it didn't feel too bad. Just 3 below the average, plus a lot of people were using chips. So I can't complain. A fairly hefty red arrow though.

Gameweek Points: 72
Gameweek Rank: 4,604,666
Overall Rank: 234,392

The 11 and 9 from Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold has to go down as a huge bonus all things considered. The captaincy wasn't too bad either in hindsight. I'll happily take the 12 points given how most other captain options did. Other than Son though it was all a bit poor slash average.

Now onto GW27..

I'm still focusing on GW29 so I'll be doing a very boring transfer this week. Johnstone to Areola. Simply to have a keeper ready for that week. I have two transfers so it's a bit of a luxury.

I'm saving the other one. My plan at the moment is to remove a Liverpool defender next week to bring in a Villa defender. Then use two frees going into GW29 to take out the other Liverpool defender, and a midfielder (probably Gündogan) to bring in a Brighton defender and Bale.

That could all change though. I'll also have to keep an eye on Grealish who is still flagged. If he could be back for GW28 that would be great (it looks quite likely he'll miss this week's game against Wolves).

As for this week I think I'm set up fairly nicely. Most my players have decent fixtures with the exception of Fernandes.


Gündogan captain.

Oh, and my graph. I'm always less inclined to update it when I've had a red arrow. It's not as much fun. Still, it's good to see where we are in contrast to previous seasons.


I'm now at a worse point than at this stage in the previous seasons 😭

A green arrow this week would be most welcome.

Overall Points: 1652
Overall Rank: 234,392

No comments:

Post a Comment