Friday, May 13, 2022

GW36: Disaster

I'm out of the top 100k ..well out of it :(

Gameweek Points: 75
Gameweek Rank: 4,790,797
Overall Rank: 138,952

My season has totally collapsed. I peaked too early. With my team not being optimum for these final two gameweeks there's little hope I can claw it back too.

My main quandary now is whether to keep Coutinho or not. My week's been that poor I haven't even kept up with the various podcasts and whatnot. I've completely switched off. So I've no idea what's going on or what anyone else's thinking is. I'm guessing it's unlikely he'll play both games, but with him at least having that double potential my current thinking is that I'll keep him. Meaning I can use my two free transfers to bring in a few more doublers. Possibly Richarlison and Coleman for my two flagged players.

Hopefully I'll get my act together before the Sunday deadline though, so I can at least get a bit of information under my belt before I make any decisions.

The way things are panning out I won't be able to bring in Son for that last game against Norwich too, which isn't great. With my flags beginning to stack up however I think I'll have to just make do and mend with my remaining transfers and hope for the best.

My ego is suffering too much, so I'll leave it there.

Overall Points: 2338
Overall Rank: 138,952

No comments:

Post a Comment