Tuesday, May 24, 2022

GW38: Season's End

A good last week, but it couldn't rescue the season.

Gameweek Points: 82
Gameweek Rank: 395,449
Overall Rank: 114,631

I finished outside the top 100k, but not too far out, so I can't complain. Plus there was a fair bit of luck this last week. Coutinho off the bench with 8 points was a huge bonus.

I'm now firmly focused on next season - with my "gamemonth" plan. Having finished with a disappointing rank this season I'm slightly tempted to have another crack at playing normally, but I think that's just my ego feeling slighted, so I'll stick with the program. Playing a different way will definitely freshen things up for me. I really have just been going through the motions these last few seasons.

This rank added to my others gives me an average of -  85,039  - for my five seasons playing fpl so far.

I updated my graph to illustrate things.


(I didn't have the full season data for my first season, but that year (17/18) I finished 109,229.)

So 85,039 is the benchmark against which I'll be judging next season.

Overall Points: 2494
Overall Rank: 114,631

No comments:

Post a Comment