Tuesday, September 24, 2019

FPL: Gameweek 6 Review

A very nice gameweek for me. 71 points.

Gameweek Points: 71
Gameweek Rank: 724,245
Overall Rank: 887,176
(click to enlarge)

I ended the week with only 9 players. Lloris missed his game because his wife was giving birth. Obviously that's much more important than my fantasy football team, so I can hardly complain about that one. Then on top of this Sterling also missed out. Though again I can't complain as De Bruyne came in as captain 😃

My bench really let me down though, so no one came in to fill the gaps. Greenwood, after scoring in the Europa League, came down with an illness. Wickham was still injured, and I think Douglas Luiz was either rested or simply dropped.

My 9 players did very nicely though. Especially the recently transferred in Otamendi.

Going forward..

I'm now thinking about my transfer for this week. Hopefully Lloris will be back (he's on the bench for tonight's League Cup game which bodes wells). If he isn't guaranteed to play I'll probably just bring in his no.2 Gazzaniga so I have both Spurs keepers in my squad. He's only 0.4m more than my 4.0m bench keeper, so it might be a good move. Interestingly though Norwich's first and second choice keepers both have flags at the moment. So potentially the 4.0m McGovern could get a game. So I might have a temporary back up already. I'll need to look more into that one though.

Aside from the keeper I'm not quite sure where to go. I'm again looking at the cheaper Chelsea midfield options. Kanté scored at the weekend and Jorginho has picked up two assists since I dropped him from my side (doh). Chelsea are looking decent at the moment and very attacking. They have some nice fixtures too.

Another question I have is whether to start Digne against City.

Overall Points: 345
Overall Rank: 887,176

No comments:

Post a Comment