Friday, September 13, 2019

FPL: Gameweek Five Preview

The international break wasn't too bad. It hasn't dragged that much. Still though, it's good to be back. It's also been quite good in that my team hasn't suffered any injuries. So I'm pretty much as is. I was considering bringing in David Luis for Azpilicueta. Mainly just as the next few games look a little better. However, with Watford changing manager I thought I better hold off. Chelsea away to Wolves and Arsenal away to Watford is six and two threes really.

(Greenwood ahead of Pukki,
urgh ..feels reckless)

Now I'm just toying with the idea of starting Greenwood ahead of Pukki. Norwich have so many injuries you would think it'll be difficult for them to even get the ball against Man City. However, Greenwood again is unlikely to start. United do have a lot of injury problems though. So there's an outside bet.

If he doesn't start and just comes off the bench it's then a question of say 20/30 minutes of Greenwood against Leicester at Old Trafford or 90 minutes of Pukki facing City.

The obvious choice of course is Pukki. Especially given that if he does score I'll really be missing out given how highly owned he is. Conversely a cheeky little gamble would be quite satisfying were it to come off. Basically a huge differential.

At least I have until 11:30 tomorrow to mull it over ..hopefully I don't sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment