Monday, November 9, 2020

(GW8 Review) On THE UP !

 I've finally had a genuinely good week.

Gameweek Points: 71
Gameweek Rank: 896,193
Overall Rank: 2,126,942

No captain returns, but apart from that it generally went well. Coufal and Fernandes in particular impressed. So I feel like last week's wildcard has definitely paid dividends.

Wilson blanked and ended up yellow flagged, so my transfer backfired. Especially as I would've had Soucek's 9 points off the bench had I just left things alone. However, I really can't complain too much about that.

Hopefully the international break will now give Wilson time to recover before GW9. Likewise I'm hoping that'll be the case with TAA.

Injuries aside though I feel I'm looking pretty decent for the next round of games. Some of the fixtures aren't ideal, but Fernandes against West Brom looks like a nice captain option. Wilson to Calvert-Lewin could also be a good transfer move if Wilson remains injured (Everton play Fulham :D).

Plenty of time before then though. I'll post up any changes when we come out the other side of the internationals.

Overall Points: 432
Overall Rank: 2,126,942

No comments:

Post a Comment