Friday, November 6, 2020

Wilson In. Ings Gone.

I've taken the injured Ings out and brought in Callum Wilson. It was a toss up between him and Calvert-Lewin, but I've went with Wilson primarily for the fixtures.

With Ings out I'm now wondering if Che Adams will still be as effective too. That partnership was looking very impressive, so I'm sure Ings being missing will take a huge amount of lustre off the Southampton attack. Perhaps Adams will step up and fill the void though.

Having brought Wilson in I now have £2 million in the bank. So I could potentially go Adams to Calvert-Lewin at some point in the future, assuming there are no huge price swings. At present I'm quite happy with my squad though.

The one thing concerning me a tiny bit is my lack of Chelsea. I've been quite dismissive of Chelsea this season, but they are looking very attacking. So perhaps I'm missing a trick going without.

Finally, I'm captaining Son. Which is a fairly easy choice really.

Hopefully all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment