Tuesday, November 24, 2020

GW9 in the Mirror. Another Good Week.

79 points. Very nice :)

Gameweek Points: 79
Gameweek Rank: 339,595
Overall Rank: 1,365,588

The captaincy returns from Fernandes were incredibly jammy. The minute he got the chance to retake that penalty I felt a little bit guilty. After that everything just kept rolling in. Son scoring. Assists from Digne, Robertson and Adams. A nice clean sheet from Coufal, and finally to top it all off three bonus points for McCarthy after his eight saves.

The only real downside was that I only managed to get ten players out. Plus I missed out on the Calvert-Lewin brace.

Zaha failed to start for Crystal Palace because he was self-isolating. Another indicator of how Covid can throw random spanners in the works. I'm guessing he'll now be unavailable for Friday too, so that will be my next transfer.

Currently I'm planning to bring in Mahrez. So I can then bring in De Bruyne to double up against Fulham in GW11. However, City have been awful this season, so I'm not entirely confident with this strategy. I might need to give it some more thought before Friday's deadline.

My fpl rank is now around 1.4 million. Not ideal but much improved. Hopefully if I can have another few decent weeks I can climb back onto the graph.


Overall Points: 511
Overall Rank: 1,365,588

No comments:

Post a Comment