Friday, November 9, 2018

FPL Friday Preview: GW12

I was super tempted to bring in Shaqiri for this gameweek after he missed out midweek, but I've resisted that and decided to play it sensible instead. So I'll actually manage to save a transfer for what, if I recall correctly, will be the first time ever. Hopefully I won't miss out on a bumper points haul if Shaqiri starts.

My team's pretty much the same as last time out, aside from the fact that I've benched Shaw given that they play City. Consequently this is a nice, short little post. I'm going to captain Hazard as it stands too, though I may bottle it closer to the deadline and change it to someone guaranteed to start.

(Line-up for GW12 - click to enlarge)

Another week like the last would be very nice 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment