Friday, November 30, 2018

#FPL Friday Preview: GW14

The gameweeks are coming thick and fast now, so I'll rattle off this preview pretty quickly. Especially with the deadline being 7 o'clock today.

(My line-up for #GW14)

First up I have a little bit of a decision to make regarding the keeper. Either Dubravka at home to West Ham, or Hennessey at home to Burnley. I'm going with Hennessey, but I feel it could go either way as both Palace and Newcastle are starting to look very solid. The fact that I have Yedlin first off my bench this week makes the decision a little easier though, as it means I can hedge my bets a little.

At the back it's pretty straight forward for me with Robertson, Alonso, Luiz and Shaw all having quite nice fixtures.

The midfield is a tiny bit more worrying as there are a few injury doubts. Hopefully Hazard should be good to play. It's a beautiful fixture for him as well. I'm still waiting for the press conferences to hear about Gündogan. It'd be a huge bonus if he starts as well. I'm little worried Sterling could be benched after playing midweek too. Though with City the rotation worry is par for the course.

I'll also be bringing in Heung-Min Son for Lucas Moura with my transfer before the deadline, which feels like a very good move. Son played half an hour of the game against Inter Milan so you'd think he should be in with a good shout of starting against Arsenal on Sunday.

Up top it's just Jiménez with Agüero. Both with nice fixtures. I think I'll probably captain Agüero this time out with it being a home game. Though as ever I'll wait to see if there's any more information available before making that decision.

With such nice fixtures I'm really hoping for a good score this gameweek, so let's pray it pans out that way 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment