Friday, February 22, 2019

Chip Strategy - MARK II

As I type we're just 5 minutes into GW27 and I'm already a man down lol. Great start. Success missing unsurprisingly. Anyhow, since I posted earlier some new information regarding the double gameweeks has came to light. Leading me to re-think my entire strategy.

(..this is how the pros do it)

The Man Utd v Man City match has now been moved to GW35, and the Wolves v Man Utd game is now playing in GW32. Which means Arsenal won't play their postponed fixture with Wolves in GW32 - scuppering my plans 😧. On top of this we're told that there won't be any further announcements about rescheduled games until after the FA Cup quarter final games.

This all makes my plans to free hit in GW31 even less attractive. So I think I'll now just follow the herd and plan my normal team for gameweeks 31 and 33. Then free hit in 32. It's all so complicated!

Planning my team for GW31 will mean that I'll only have a maximum of 9 players in that week without hits. I do have a little plan for my 5 free transfers between now and then though, as you can see from the above image. If you can read the handwriting that is. I won't repeat it all again here, as my last post illustrates how pointless that task can be.

Saying that I'm still not nailed on for sure with this plan either. So still plenty of time to re-think the re-thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment