Thursday, February 28, 2019

FPL: GW28 Review

53 points, bang on the average. I feel quite happy with this points tally, even though it does mean I've dropped out of the top 100k.

Gameweek Points: 53
Gameweek Rank: 3,257,728
Overall Rank: 103,279
(how things went..)

My captain choice paid off. Pogba's assist was a real godsend for me this week. My transfers also paid off. Vardy came in and scored. Pereira just got two points, but that was much better than Trippier's minus 1, thanks to his own goal, which is what I would've had.

So all in all quite a solid week. Now it's just a case of rolling this week's transfer and hoping for a good weekend. I've got Sterling captain at the moment facing Bournemouth, which looks good. He came off the bench last night and made more of an impact than either SanĂ© or Mahrez. So hopefully that means he'll start. Hazard away to Fulham is also a very tempting option, but I'll probably stick with Sterling.

Also, I should mention that Salah blanked once again, which was probably the biggest plus for me this week. Him blanking in a gameweeek where Liverpool scored five seems incredibly lucky. From watching the Match of the Day highlights it also looks like he had quite a decent game. So perhaps doubly lucky. Hopefully that luck will continue and he'll also blank against Everton on Sunday.

Overall Points: 1,658
Overall Rank: 103,279

No comments:

Post a Comment