Friday, April 12, 2019

Fantasy Premier League: GW34 Preview

Quite boringly my team remains identical to how it was in my last post. This is probably for the best really considering the effect late changes had on my team in the last gameweek :)

(click to enlarge)

I've got Duffy captain. With two games I just couldn't resist. Assuming he plays both games even a pair of blanks should be 4 points, which is just a point less than a single game-weeker with an assist, so it seems a fairly safe bet.

The main hope now is that all my players come through this week uninjured for the bench boost in GW35. I could really do with having next week's free transfer available to upgrade Camarasa (probably to Pogba). I've currently got 6.2m sat in the bank, so if I do get an injury it'll probably be worth taking a minus 4 to make that move to get maximum value from my squad. Plus the extra game of course (Camarasa not having a double in GW35).

I also like the idea of having cash in the bank to upgrade some of my cheaper options following GW35. Making the Pogba move will leave me with about 2m, which should give me some leeway with my final three transfers of the season.

I'm very happy with my game rank at the moment; 31,375. My highest rank so far this season. So a good week this time out would be excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment