Friday, April 5, 2019

GW32 Review / GW33 Preview

Not exactly a breathtaking points haul from my double gameweek side. 85 points - 12 above the average, but a rank drop of about 3k.

Gameweek Points: 85
Gameweek Rank: 1,350,786
Overall Rank: 38,798
(click to enlarge)

I was hoping for a bit more, but can't complain too much. The main disappointment was that Sterling played just one game, so as my captain only got me 6 points :(

A few of my differentials paid off though. Notably Son and Sané, who both got goals.

GW33 - blanks

So, into GW33. Just six games this week due to the blanks. I'm fairly happy with how I'm set up. I'm just currently sat contemplating how to use my free transfer. I'll either be going sensible and bringing in Bournemouth's Fraser, or having a little bit more of a gamble and going for Arsenal's Iwobi (West Ham's Anderson going out).* I quite like the idea of having an Arsenal player this week, mainly due to the fact that they'll be so low owned with Arsenal not having a corresponding fixture in GW31.

For captain I'll be going with Hazard this week. Mané is tempting, but I really fancy Southampton to give Liverpool some problems in that fixture tonight. I'm guessing Salah will be the most highly captained, so that's a minor worry. Hopefully this won't be the week he finally finds his boots.**

*So much for Fraser and Iwobi. Having seen Anderson is now fit I've decided to bring in Kolasinac for Luke Shaw. I'm benching Anderson. So I'll be going into GW33 almost with a full strength squad it seems o_O

**Late change!! - half an hour before deadline - Mané armband. The fear of rotation got me.


(Line-up for GW33)


Overall Points: 1,922
Overall Rank: 38,798

No comments:

Post a Comment