Friday, April 26, 2019

FPL - GW35 Review / GW36 Preview

Thanks to having a fairly solid bench boost I'm now at the highest rank I've been all season. If I finish with this rank I'll be quite pleased and will consider it a very successful season. So I'm hoping to consolidate things in these final few weeks. Saying that however I'm obviously secretly hoping to get even higher. I think I'm probably getting a little greedy now though.

Gameweek Points: 103
Gameweek Rank: 143,112
Overall Rank: 24,447
(click to enlarge)

Breaking the 100 mark this week was great. It felt like a very solid and stable week. Not especially lucky, not especially unlucky. No massive hauls, no zero point players. In fact, my lowest scoring player was Valery with just the one point. However, given that he missed the first game and didn't start the second that single point felt like a nice little bonus in the end. It would have been nice if Aubameyang hadn't missed the second game, but overall I can't complain. Sané's goal was a huge bonus too really.

GW36

Looking at this week I feel my team is a little bit weak in places - Camarasa and Duffy starting isn't optimal. However, thanks to the bench boost at least I can be fairly certain of having a full eleven if players drop out. The respective games for Camarasa and Duffy are also pretty decent too. So there's reason for hope.

I'm bringing in (and captaining) Mané. Taking out Sané. I'm a little bit disappointed to be taking him out as I think he's looking sharp when he actually plays. He was a very nice differential too. However, the Mané move just makes perfect logic. Home to Huddersfield this week. Pretty much guaranteed to play. So it's an easy move.

Hopefully it'll be another good week :D

(All set for GW36!)

Overall Points: 2,145
Overall Rank: 24,447

No comments:

Post a Comment