Wednesday, April 17, 2019

FPL - GW34 Review

Bit of a disaster with the old captain choice once again. Duffy getting just one point from his two games. Brighton conceded seven goals and scored zero. Meaning my three Brighton players brought in just 6 points over the two games 😢

Gameweek Points: 51
Gameweek Rank: 3,472,229
Overall Rank: 32,520
(click to enlarge)

All in all it wasn't too bad though. I don't regret the Duffy decision the way I regretted last week's Mané choice. It seemed a decent punt. I only dropped about a thousand places as well, which is pretty good considering I came in three points below the average.

Deeney getting sent off was a bit of a blow. Meaning he'll now probably miss the next three games. However, where there's crisis there's opportunity. So I'm changing my transfer plans to bring in Aubameyang. Might even captain him. It does mean I won't be able to bring in Pogba though.

I'll then have the choice of whether to leave Camarasa in, even though he has just the one game - and a difficult one against Liverpool at that. Or to take a minus 4 to bring in a player with a double. It would have to be a cheaper end player. They would need to get 6 points over the two games to make it viable as well. Assuming Camarasa gets at least two points against Liverpool.

Overall Points: 2,042
Overall Rank: 32,520

No comments:

Post a Comment