Friday, April 19, 2019

GW35 - Bench Boost (!)

All set. Aubameyang in for Deeney. Camarasa stays.

(Bench Boost Activated)

Even though I'm bench boosting I've still symbolically benched all my Brighton players after last week's performance. They simply don't deserve a place in the first eleven. I actually have more faith in Camarasa at this point. Even though he has just the one game against Liverpool.

Joking aside though, I'm actually quite looking forward to this week. I'm not expecting a huge points haul, but it feels like I have quite a diverse line-up with plenty of potential for returns. So it'll be interesting to see how well I do.

With just three weeks left after this one, and likewise just three free transfers, I feel like there's little I can do going forward to change the team now. So I'm just laid back and strapped in for the ride.

I'm going with Sterling for the armband. He seems like the obvious choice looking at the options. I'm a little tempted by Son given that Spurs have so few options - plus he's now suspended for the first Champions League semi final game. So he'll have to get a rest then. Perhaps meaning he'll get a decent number of minutes in the upcoming games. However, Sterling just edges it for me.

I'm now just hoping as many players as possible get both their games.

No comments:

Post a Comment