Friday, October 18, 2019

Fantasy Premier League: Gameweek 9 Preview

I've been a bit negligent this week. I've hardly watched any FPL content. I haven't been keeping up with the injury news. I'm just well behind the curve. Hopefully it won't damage me too much and I'm not making any crazy mistakes.

With my transfer I've just taken Lloris out and brought Gazzaniga in. A move I had to make really. I know Spurs have brought Michel Vorm back as a back up keeper. So that makes me a little more doubtful about the move, but I think I can be safe in assuming Gazzaniga will remain first choice for the foreseeable future.

Luckily two of my other flags have disappeared too. De Bruyne and Cantwell now appear fully available. Salah has a yellow flag, but hopefully he'll be fine too. Though again I haven't really been keeping up entirely. I imagine he'll play with it being such a marquee game. United v Liverpool won't feel quite right with a player like Salah missing.

I'm benching Van Aanholt given they play City, but I have a feeling he'll come in anyway this week. I think John Stones is back too, so I guess that means Otamendi isn't quite as safe.

Finally, I'm going with Sterling captain and De Bruyne vice. Probably could go the other way round, but I've went with Sterling so far most of the season ..and he was on fire on Twitter this week. So maybe he'll be on form on the pitch too.

(GW9 ..fewer flags,
hopefully more points)

No comments:

Post a Comment